Apply online for Cushman & Wakefield Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Cushman & Wakefield job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Cushman & Wakefield careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Cushman & Wakefield placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Cushman & Wakefield Infotech Jobs then you must check Cushman & Wakefield latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Cushman & Wakefield Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Cushman & Wakefield vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Cushman & Wakefield Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Cushman And Wakefield Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Drive
The largest privately held real estate services company in the world is Cushman & Wakefield. It was established in 1917 and now has 195 offices in 55 different nations, together with more than 11,000 brilliant employees. From planning to execution, Cushman & Wakefield is involved in the whole real estate process. The company offers services for strategic planning and research, portfolio analysis, site selection, and space location in addition to representing clients in the buying, selling, financing, leasing, managing, and valuing of assets.
Having started operations in India in 1997, Cushman & Wakefield now employs over 700 people across its offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, and Kolkatta. The government of India has authorised the first foreign provider of real estate services to run a fully Cushman & Wakefield India, an owned company, is well positioned to meet the wide range of customer demands across the Indian subcontinent.
|Cushman & Wakefield
|Facility Management Services
|Fire and Safety Officer
|Fire, NFSC, Industrial safety, Fire safety
|Diploma in any specialisation
Cushman And Wakefield Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Inform the execution team of any safety-related issues and devise strategies to enhance employee security.
- Participate in a management meeting and inform line and upper management of the safety-related issues and message.
- monitoring the workplace, identifying dangerous situations, and taking action to fix the problem.
- Keep a close eye on any unsafe behaviour or actions and correct it.
- Make a risk assessment, assign control measures, and schedule follow-up.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections to make sure risks are kept to a minimum.
- Investigate the situation if necessary. Reports on statistics should be prepared for high management.
- The firm policy will be reviewed, implemented, and its legal ramifications will be checked.
- Participate in Toolbox Talk with the execution supervisor to confirm TBT is completed prior to each shift beginning.
Check the other latest off-Campus Drive
Zenoti Off Campus Drive 2022
Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2022
Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2022
Equiniti ICS Off Campus Drive 2022
Tata Consultancy Services Off Campus Drive 2022
Cushman And Wakefield Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure that all safety criteria are satisfied, supervise employees on the sites of structural repair projects.
- Train employees as needed.
- help the project manager achieve daily job goals.
- documenting safety and other compliance requirements.
- implemented safety codes and regulations/guidelines, made sure all fire and safety equipment in the establishment was in working order, and occasionally performed fire safety checks.
- Trainings in Safety Awareness
- conducted employee or coworker training on general fire safety rules and procedures; addressed any violations of safety regulations occurring within the company.
- performed JSA, created SOP, and set up and maintained a system for work permits.
- Work reports and documents from each day
- Audit, inspection, analysis, improvement plans, training, coaching, mentoring, and personnel management were all used to implement change management.
- Work on best practises and safety.
- Executed a comprehensive HE/Risk Management process was put in place for the firm, and risk reporting to business heads was carried out to ensure the mitigation of risks that were pertinent to them.
- To ensure an efficient reaction during an emergency, organised participants practised exercises and reviewed emergency preparedness procedures.
Cushman And Wakefield Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a B.Tech in any stream or a B.Sc. with a one-year industrial safety diploma.
- Graduate-level or engineering-specific degrees or certificates in fire safety
- All information about the implementation of site safety should be provided to the safety officer.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Cushman And Wakefield Recruitment 2022
|Off Campus Drive Homepage